Sunday, November 27, 2005

Perfectly wasted

Well I just got out of the shower after watching a film from ded and sleeping in a lot. Titania went out for breakfast but is back sleeping in her bed. I haven't eaten yet and realized my appetite is fairly non existant. I'm sure that's due partly to stress, partly to not wanting to cook and partly to having very little food in the house.

Last night I had an orgasm. It was slow but put me right to sleep. Made me feel half normal again too. That said, this morning I don't feel like my sex drive has returned or anything.

I've been thinking about CRB of course. As I was watching the film i was wondering if he would have watched it with me and been genuinely interested. I don't know and I'd say the person he was 4 years ago would not have enjoyed it at all. I want to talk to him and I want to see him but I'm not going to until school is done. Well I might talk to him again but only if he calls me. And that's not some sort of testing of his interest it's just mee needing to focus on getting school done so I can relax for a bit.

As side but related note, both IceHockey and Red are getting invites to the Christmas party but CRB is not. That would put me on edge way too much. I think when I first see him it will be just us but in public - coffee, cinema, or something similar. I'm obviously thinking about this too much. Nothing new when it comes to him though.

But I have to put it aside (if all the while hoping he'll call me just to say hello) so I can do school work. I have tons to do today and the day is certainly almost half over. I might not even bother getting dressed. I wonder if there's any cheese made-for-tv Chirstmas films on tonight like last week. Could be great distracting drivel for a few hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love. im so happy you're running into icehockey. tell that kid i miss him! xoxo.