Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Getting somewhere

Well I am more relaxed about hearing from CRB. I put it out therGetting tirede that I do want to see him so when he calls we'll make plans. I have had no need to talk to him today. I'd still like to but I'm not feeling so stressed about it. Over the weekend would be nice if he's got some time becasue I will feel a bit lighter from exams and I always feel more relaxed on weekends.

I didn't go to group today. Instead Titania and I went for breakfast (Eggs Florentine, hashbrowns and Tea) then bought some stuff we needed for the christmas party. We also sent out a round of invites but there's still some more to do. It's getting every exciting and really coming together.

I'm going to try to do a paper tonight becasue I am ready to do two of the four and I know even though I don't want to do them I will feel way better once they are done. There's good tv on tonight though so I will do some of that too while crafting. I really just want school done so I can craft all day everyday and not feel like I should be doing something else.

No comments: