Thursday, November 10, 2005

My Week Off

I cried today at therapy. I have a new strategy to work on this weekend to try to help me get some work done. I've come to the conclusion that even if I could normally get all this school stuff done and technically I should be able to, now, under these conditions, I can't. It's hard to admit to that because in my world I can always do everything when it comes down to it.

That said I think I might drop my egypt class and my classical art lecture. I have a good midterm grade in Egypt but a paper that's three weeks late. I failed my art lecture and haven't even started that paper that's due in one week. I could do the work in theory but not if I need to cathc up in the other classes I have good midterm results in and am not yet behind in and stiil have papers due for them. I have to talk to profs and advisors next week.

This means I will for sure have to do some school over summer and next fall (and even likely next spring unfortunately) but I just can't do it now. It also means I'll only be in three lectures next term plus one distance course. It keeps me full time funding wise but gives me more time to sort through things.

Tonight I did major clean up on both the computers so they actually have some free space again and not tons of duplicate music files. Miranda also called and we talked a bit. We're going for brunch on Friday and planning on over-priced but worth it massages and eucalyptus steams in early December. I'm also still considering going to England over the holidays but need to seriously price airfares and talk to Lily to see if it'll even work that time of year.

No comments: