Monday, November 28, 2005

Incapable

I slept through another morning lectures. I totally suck. I must go on to capmpus soon though becasue I need to prepare for the presentation I'm doing tomorrow. I also need to return books and get some others for another paper.

I also texted CRB at midnight. Both Titania and I were in bed but talking anyways as neither of us were tired. We said a few things about sleeping but then he asked to call and I said no because it would wake Titania. I said we would talk soon because I had things to ask him. He said I could go ahead now. Then I asked the "why now?" question but said he could answer it another day. I don't know if I wanted the answer last night even though I'm sure it's something small like wanting to know how I am. I can't imagine it being any great confession. Well I can and have but without anything to back it up.

Somehow I am feeling more settled about it this morning. Maybe that's just because I'm hardly awake and wish I could stay sleeping a few more hours. My back and neck are really really stiff. I'm going to go shower and if that helps.

No comments: