Monday, November 28, 2005

Possibly Visiting

After the texting of last night I called CRB tonight. He was at a Christmas function so we didn't talk for long. I told him what to watch for food wise because he was at one of my favorite restaurants, which is only a few blocks from me. He said when things were done he would text me and see if I wanted to talk then. I said it depended on my progess with homework but it doesn't. It depends on me.

Part of it is that I want to look really good when he first sees me. I'd love to be wearing cute clothes, handmade jewelery, great eye make-up, straightened hair. But today I have unbrushed hair, no make-up or jewelery and yoga pants on. I also have no desire to get dolled up at this time of night.

Titania and I took a walk earlier to buy some groceries for dinner. I wasn't that hungry at all though so half of my dinner is still on the stove. But we walked and it was nice. We got some new magazines and chatted and laughed. It was good. It was also really cold out so I felt all bundeled and cozy - mittens, two hoodies, legwarmers, scarf, the whole bit. It's supposed to snow a few centimeters overnight which is super exciting.

I'll update if I do see him without a doubt. Oh! My main reason for updating at this point is that he told me he had no motive to see me again. He just wants to be my friend. He sees us no longer talking as just kind of losing touch and wanted to be in touch. He repeated about not wanting me to feel uncomfortable and if I wasn't good seeing him yet that was fine. He is being so super polite and considerate. Why am I so suspicious of him? He's never done anything to make me not trust him. hmmm.

No comments: