Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A Slippery Slope

We my mom came over and I showed her a bunch of the stuff I've been making. It got me excited and happy. Then Midge called and let me know when she'd be arriving to see me before I head off the England. But then I layed down and now I fdeel sad and alone. blech.

Titania won't be home for two or three hours and I should not contact CRB.Hhe'll phone me when he has time and wants to see me. He could be at work or out doing something. I guess I wonder if maybe he doesn't think I want to see him. But then I was the one who called last and I wouldn't have if I didn't want to talk.

I hate how my mood is still so fickle. I am so at the whim of the world. A phrase, commercial or moment can shift my mood for no good reason. I will go to group tomorrow and I have councelling on Thursday. I also have tons of homework to do I don't want to do at all. ever.

crap it. I'm texting. I asked if he was busy tonight or tomorrow. You all will know as soon as I do. How can I feel excited and self-loathing at the same time? Well both of those but in minor ways. More like jittery and like a loser. ugh again.

(10 minutes later: no answer from CRB and I wish my favorite discussion board wasn't down for maintenance until tomorrow.)

No comments: