Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Making Lists

I am doing fairly well. I had a good doctors appointment on Thursday evening after a good and often amusing seminar after a good and accomodating talk with my instructor. Today cramps had me feeling like a gros swollen and bloated mess so I stayed home from school and group counciling. I did however do some cleaning, some trip planing, some christmas gift crafting and even some school work. I am quite happy with myself

I have a bunch of supplies to buy tomorrow before heading to school to do a bunch of research before my night lecture. Friday I have some things to do for a craft fair Chatton and I are doing on Saturday. Sunday is a home work and craft day. I'll do like 1.5 hours of each and then switch or something.

So it's good. I am super exciited about my trip and feeling moderately motivated about school which is a huge improvement from even last week. I feel a bit discouraged that I've completely dismissed hanging out with IceHockey but he's been very busy and I just don't feel like it would be fair for the other person to be around me when my mood is so up and down.

Titania and I really have to start seriously planning our Christmas party or there's going to be no time for it. Also, I am having tons of dreams at night but not really remembering them. Their subjects vary widely though and are pretty disconnected from things. I forget them so soon after waking I don't even have a chance to process them so I can write them out.

No comments: