Monday, November 14, 2005

weebles wobble

I was feeling good this morning. Got up with lots of time to get ready to leave for lit. My mom called wanting me to buy coldplay tickets for her because she can't during work. She also talked to me about the trip and said ok. I didn't say I already had bought my hairfar but that it was reserved and I'd go do it today.

But then, after lit, I went to see an advisor and he made me cry. He was telling me different things than the last guy and treated me like I was wasting my time. It sucked.

Now I've got to do some art stuff before meeting Titania and heading out to Merotown for a bit. I'm not sure why she wants to go but she wants me to come. Christmas present shopping and creating is well underway.

I need a weeble to symbolically remind me that I wobble but I don't fall down - for too long at least.

No comments: