Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Almost sleep time

Today has been exhausting. After my thing with my mom yesterday she called today asking if I was alright and I just kind of lost it. I ended up in bed until nearly 12:30 just crying and stuff. It really takes a lot of energy out of me. I think she's going to try to be a bit less critical of me and treat me with a bit more sensitivity. I know most of it is out of concern but the way she communicates it to me is not good for me. I hope it'll settle down and moving on Sunday will stay calm.

Other than that I did very little. Titania and I bought a few groceries and tried coffee at a new place. I also went to IKEA and picked up a few small things. I haven't packed nearly as much as I should have by now. I also haven't been into work once this week and I need the money so I must go in. I'm thinking of cancelling my interview with American Airlines. I'm happy staying at HK inc. I think and I'd rather not work two jobs at once right now.

On another note I think that the next time I find a guy interesting I will just ask him out for coffee/drinks. No extended flirting. No waiting. No wondering. Who knows if I'll go through with it though. Chatton is also going to take the same approach. She doesn't actually want a relationship though and I do. Eventually at least.

Things have been a bit heightened for me that last few days and I really just want them to calm down but I don't forsee it happening until the middle of April. ugh.

No comments: