Friday, March 17, 2006

Many Things

1. I woke up at nearly noon today but since then I have gotten a lot done. Laundry, dishes, recycling, tidying, some phone calls.

2. I am feeling calm about The Knitter. I responded to the email with an invite to a gallery when the new exhibits are up and gave him my phone number. I don't even feel obsessive about it today.

3. I talked to Heavy (of HK Inc.) today and gave him an update. He also said that if I want, come summer he could give me more work if I wanted it. It would be some of the same but also some web stuff. I would ask for a raise but I'm not sure I want to do it just yet.

4. I applied for a tavel agency. If they're interested in me that would probably sway my decision about the above offer.

5. I thought I had posted about this but apparently not. Chatton has a boy of interest right now too, we'll call him Package because he wears tight pants and you can see his. This makes Chatton giggle. Anywaqys, he's coming to the party tonight, and it's his party we're going to tomorrow. It's been fun kind of doing things relating to boys at the same time as chatton but I'm worried about being left out tomnight and tomorrow because Titania is not coming along.

6. I have to get back to doing stuff. I'll give a party update in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont feel left out. i kinda feel that chatton is jumping onto the boy wagon a little too fast. xoxo.