Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Ending?

I have officially started to pack. I have a box half full of my stuff and nearly too heavy to pick-up. How do you pack when most of your stuff is heavy but doesn't take up much space? I think I need smaller boxes. I also have way more garbage and recycling than stuff packed but that's ok.

I saw the knitter today and he is cute. More so now that I know he's young and gay. Is that wrong of me? I like Wednesdays becasue I always chat with him and the girl I volunteer with and it's awesome to have new friends that you know are going to be people you actually hang out with.

My dinner is ready though so I should eat and get back to packing.

1 comment:

Delgar said...

Ahhh the joys of packing.

Just spent a whole week of packing and moving and cleaning to our new place. Man was that a lot of painful work.

Good luck with the packing and moving