Thursday, March 16, 2006

Weird and good

1. I found a 40 GB ipod on the street today! I'm going to post a found add on Craigslist before I decide it's mine. But it holds photos! wee!

2. I talked to The Knitter today and invited him to the party on Saturday. Then tonight he finally emailed me - he had taken so long because he doesn't have his own computer. I should stop thinking everyone has the internet and is as crazy about it as me. I am going to email him back tomorrow and give him my number. I will see him next weekend though at the craft group. Some excerpts from the email:

"And I'm sorry that we didn't get to chat more today at work - it's difficult to get any socializing done there because of all the pushy customers."
" About that party you mentioned - thank you for offering, but I'm really not a party guy. Maybe if we get to become better friends you can drag me to one someday"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he. likes. you. xoxo.