Saturday, March 25, 2006

Punk Rock

The concert tonight was good but we left after the band we knew played. Chatton has to work at 7:00 am and I'm just tired. I just had a shower and feel all cozy in my new bathrobe.

I've thought a lot about the Knitter (I had a missed call from an unrecognized number and they didn't leave a message!) and that I really want to get to know him. I also articulated why I wanted him to come to the art show so much when I know I will see him on Sunday; basically if he comes to the show I know he wants to hang out with me but the craft group could just be becasue he wants to hang out with people and craft. Plus, no one-on-one talking will occur at the group.

I also received a call from American Airlines today about an application I sent in about two weeks ago before I accepted the position at HK Inc. I'm still going for the interview and won't decide anything until I'm offered the job. I could do both or turn it down. I'm excited about it though and already have half of my outfit sorted.

I also decided that next week I am going to buy a new book to read that is not self-help. I'm thinking a play maybe. Not sure yet but I'm sure The Knitter will help me out.

No comments: