Monday, March 13, 2006

Dreaming

I was going to go into the office today but I'm not now. I woke up about half an hour ago and just got out of the shower. Something about my mood is off. I will work from home though.

Last night was full of dreams though, likely contributing to my mood. The first was me in an intense argument with Titania but it ended up being just confusion and mixed feelings. Then we went with Chatton to look at an apartment that was crazy but very cool. I also went to visit Lily's family but they were all Polish so I couldn't understand what they were saying. They were still super nice to me. Then I was in this group therapy resort but I was very much on the fringe of things. LIke Other people were talking about their problems and fears but I was just watching, observing. I was thinking about my own but I didn't talk about them.

I'm going to go. I don't feel like doing much today and LIly's online so I'm talking to her.

No comments: