Friday, March 24, 2006

In need of distraction

I kind of lost it last night. I have relaxed again and I hope not to relapse. I think the combination of excitement and major sexual frustration was just overwhelming. Today I went to work as planned and got more than I expected done. I feel like just in the last few weeks I've made huge progress which is great.

Now I have about 4 hours to keep myself distracted before meeting up with Chatton for dinner and the concert. I'm going to go to my moms and looks at the classifieds for apartments but otherwise there are no plans. Tomrrow we are seeing an apartment that I am a bit excited about. Price and location both seem really good.

About the knitter though, every new email gets me excited as does the phone ringing. I still don't expect him to come with us tomorrow night.

No comments: