Tuesday, March 14, 2006

In Hiding

The last two nights have been full of deep deep sleep and disturbing dreams. It's weird how obvious my movie choices or current concerns play into them. It's making me not want to do anything all day. Including work, which I really have to do. Which I do want to do so that I can be rid of the obligation and so that I can get paid. I have some things I want to buy for myself right now (books, eyeshadow and hoodie) but I can't do that until I have some more money.

I also think I'm starting to sleep too much but the dreams make me feel like crap and exhausted. They come and go. It's frustrating. I also don't really feel like doing anything except crafting and watching films. It's not really good. If it persists beyond the week I'll force myself out of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you get the book? xoxo

Celia said...

tomorrow. It requires going into my office and getting paid.