Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Developments

1. Tons of fun on Friday night. Kissing, tattoos, new people, bonding, absinthe, laughing until we hurt. The birthday girl will be call Fetus and has become my friend rather than just Chattons.

2. Saturday we went to Richmond and shopped with Fuzzy (a new friend I know through Chatton). More laughing until we hurt and genereal silliness.

3. Saturday night was party at Packages house. Roomates were nice and laidback but one had on awful pants and the other had awful BO. I'm not impressed in general with Package. Nither are Fetus and Fuzzy. On the upside Chatton is receptive to us and fully sees he is not boyfriend material. She would go for a make-out session though if he initiates. He's a bit too know-it-all for me and not in a cute way. We were exhausted though and left fairly early.

4. I put a bunch of stuff up on craigslist and it's actually selling.

5. I get a new bed next week. It's actually the bed I used when I was young but with some modifications so it's long enough. It does mean I'm going from a Queen to a single but my bed right now is trashed and we have no where to store this one and it's a family antique thing. Plus it's beautiful and will be fun to sleep in again.

6. I am starting to worry about finding a place to live. We're looking for May 1 and it's still early but with a cat and budget constraints it's a bit panicy.

7. We might get a second cat right after we move. She's fluffy, peach, blue eyed and only 3 weeks old. So exciting.

8. But maybe the biggest thing of all is that I accepted the job from HK inc. I'll kepp on with onyl 10 hours a week until May 1 and then start with 24 hours a week, more if needed. I also got the $2.00 raise I asked for. No hesitation at all. He also won't take taxes off which is a huge benefit for me as there's no problem with just claiming it all at the end of the month.

9. Blondie is coming over tonight for dinner and to give me a massage very exciting.

10. I'm feeling good about things. Therapy next week, gallery tomorrow, doll meet and craft meet on Sunday, Fuzzy's art show on Saturday and a concert (Ringlettes brother's band) on Friday. Busy and happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the massage was awesome & dinner next time!

cackmandu said...

Thanks for coming by! Sounds like things are going well for you! I will get better at coming by myself.