Friday, August 05, 2005

Another Friend

Yesterday Chatton and I had a reunion of sorts with one of our friends who was in Europe with Chatton and came and visited me. I haven't seen her since I returnd and Chatton hadn't seen her in several months. She (Ringlette) is moving to Halifax on the 16th to continue and finish art school. We always have the best times together. She was changed by Europe in many of the same ways I was. We really connect on that level.

So last night we got drunk. Titania was home but didn't want to drink with us. Her and Chatton both had to work the next day. I was supposed to go into my office but hangover pancakes and shopping with Ringlette so won out. I think Titani might be mad at me for being a bit loud late last night when she was trying to sleep. She hardly said anything to me or Ringlettes in the morning and when I asked her if she was aound for dinner she just mumbled things. Usually she'd be home by now but she's not. Her phone isn't working right now either so calling her isn't possible.

I can understand being irritated but we weren't consistantly loud but we were in bed talking and laughing and just got increaingly loud and giddy. I also am not going to see her for a yeaar after the next few weeks so it's a exceptional circumstance. And as soon as she spoke up to the fact she was being kept awake we totally quietened down. I really hope she's not actually mad.

I know half of it is probably that she really hates her job right now but she's not doing all she can to get a new one. I just think she needs to change her own circumstance and that she completely has it within her to do so. When she doesn't it's frustrating and don't understand.

Anyway, talking with RInglettes made me decide anything with C is not worth it unless it's initiated on his part and his stoner tendancies are less than they currently appear. There's way more nad than good about him right now.

Maybe I'm just feeling lonely. RInglette and Chatton get excited with me. I want Titania to be excited about life becasue I think it's so very worthy of excitement. Some days may suck and you may go to work tired or whatever but there's so much worse that can happen. I just want to keep the excitement around as much as possible. I really like being excited to wake up even if it's just to go to lectures and make curry for dinner. It doesn't have to be a giddy-excited just a energy-excited. Maybe that's being really happy.

I really want to get take-out sushi but was waiting for Titani to see if she wanted to come and walk there with me. hmm. I'm not sure what my plans for tonight (or the whole weekend) are otherwise. I have plans on Tuesday night at Celebrities though.

No comments: