Saturday, August 27, 2005

warning

ok, Titania is finishing getting ready (I'm done) but I have the music really loud and I'm dancing around crazy and running into things becasue my sobriety has passed. It's good. We're hitting yaletown breweries and then either Bar None or the Arch.

There's something about midge's return that has me retarded excited. like there's just excitement abound/ Like her knowing what it's like to be away and to find something but then to return. kindred spirits or soemthing. Even when we first met we joked about how we were the same person.

I am super fancied out tonight. I am almost ashamed that I have used 10 make-up products on my face tonight. Im wearing jeans so I'm making up for the lack of fanciness in super amazing eye make-up. I haven't wor n this much make-up in weeks. month even maybe.

The music in our flat is up very loud and I should probably eat something to make me not quite so drunk becasue I'll be the only one and the only people I know well that I'll see tonight is Titania. not much I do surprises her anymore. Ok, I'm going but I needed to kill some time. Hope everyone is having or has had (depending on your time zone) a stunning sturday night!

No comments: