Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Bruising

Titania and I were watching Veronica Mars tonight. Both on the leather couch all reclined and in pj's and blankets. So a commercial comes on and she mutes it. I look at her and we just start laughing. And she's like "I'm allowed to mute it. I just wanted to mute it" so we keep laughing.

Basically there's been a plethora of Vagisil ads and I don't like them. My pussy doesn't need special soap ok? and if yours smells unusually offensive and is itchy, I think using a heavily fragranced cream will not help. Also, the idea of scented tampons just makes me angry. Keep you bits away from synthetics and things will take care of themselves. really.

Also, I was taking a shower this afternoon and noticed I am heavily bruised. I have always bruised easily but right now iot's crazy. Two on my left arm and one is really bad, three on my left leg and two on my right leg. I also feel like I have a bruise on the side of my head but you can't see anything. Titania said that could be a sympptom of internal bleeding and I told her that didn't help at all.

I'm feeling cuddly today - or this evening at least. Heavy has been coming into the office the last few days and makes being there extra bad. I just want to not be there so so so bad right now. the 26th willl be my last day for sure. Anything other people haven't done by then will just not get done and too bad for them. I have put enough energy into a project that wouldn't be maintained no matter how easy ans seamless I made it.

Anyway, cuddly in that I just want to feel the warmth of body and feel all wrapped up and warm. My down blanket is going to have to do for now though. My life is still void of any potential boy action but I hope getting back to school will alter that at least a little bit. we'll see. Off I go to bed though. I'm trying to not stay up so late because I need to get used to getting up early for lectures.

No comments: