Monday, August 22, 2005

homesick

I never want to go to work again. I'll be there tomorrow and then on Wednesday I'll be going to Kelowna with Blondie and then I'll have to go into my office about 4 or 5 more times over the next few weeks but I'm really just putting in about 15 hours a week. I just want to be at home and relaxing and making stuff and getting myself ready for school. I need some note books for lectures and a new pencil case. Although I could use my London underground one I'm not sure if I want it getting that much wear.

Chatton came to my office around 2:30 and I left early. We did a tiny bit of shopping for her niece's birthday and then had lunch and I bought flowers. I told her I was homesick. She said that was funny but she said she was homesick for Amsterdam. She has family there and spent a bunch of her time there. It's good to feel understood sometimes.

I kind of feel too introspective for my own good and like nothing is coming of it. I am glad to be out of here for a few days and I am glad school is starting soon. I just think the newness will be good and keep me positive. Not that I'm feeling negative, I'm just feeling flat. good, but flat. Like things are just there and are going to stay that way. Not bad but static. Static is a good word for it. But I want to be dynamic and also to have my life be that way. But I have to do it. I have to take those steps. I know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yippee! excited about kelowna!
bring some cds!
-blondie