Thursday, August 18, 2005

Encounters

Titania and I went for a walk today to play on the swings at a nearby park. We were followed for a long while by a cat but made sure he got home fine. We also had yummy gelato. My back is all itchy from a healing sunburn. We had our first naked walk-in tonight too. WE are both in bed early and she asked me to oput a cd on but then as I was getting back into bed she came out to adjust the volume. No big deal. tanks and underware are pretty standard for both of us just around the house.

I apologize for the low excitement and fragmented content. I'm just kind fo feeling in a space of potential energy and I'm kind of enjoying it a bit. A job where I can pick my own hours, no real commitments, decent cash flow. Very relaxed and worry free.

But that, kids, is all you'll be getting for the night. I have some things to do before I actually fall asleep.

No comments: