Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Todays Tasks

I'm taking the day off work but want to be productive. Here's the list, constantly updated.

1. Laundry
2. Dishes
3. Wash toys
4. Vaccum
5. Clean blue bag
6. Buy groceries for dinner
7. Import contacts to google
8. Update poscasts on ipod
9. Finish swap craft
10. Clean room
11. Flight insurance
12. Put out garage sale notice
13. Change vmail greeting
14. go through CD's to sell
15. check jobs on craigslist
16. PM new swap partner
17. Email UBC advisor
18. Update other blog
19. Empty camera
20. Take out garbage and recycling
21. "Who the people on my blog are" post
22. Sort Craft stuff

It looks like some of these might carry over until tomorrow but that's ok. I'm taking it off tomorrow to do craft with Chatton.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found my job on craigslist, best of luck. Is my life so damn boring that I find excitement in reading about your daily chores. Soy un perdedor.

Anonymous said...

can you post what cd's you want to sell?
-blondie