Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Green with...

I'm just finishing getting ready to leave. I have to pick up a few things on my way and my hair still needs to be straightened. Otherwise I'm done.

Midges personal blog (no link cause it's not anonymous) had an interesting post today. Some stuff about the moving back and forth things and some about boys. Both parts meant stuff for me part is looked about with full and complete understanding (the moving stuff) and the other part with a complete lack of understanding (boys).

I'm not feeling like hashing through either of these things because I think I've done it enough and I have nothing new. I want to be in England and I have an inability to relate on romantic levels to people. No changes and no developments. And when something about these things works for someone it makes me feel immature and lost.

Just thinking about school I just want to be only a 20 minute walk away and I want 5-9 scociable drinks. I want H&M and M&S. I want the Agora and the short loan section and the lake. And the CD library and Broadway cinema. All this overweighs any sadness for my lack of boys when everyone around me has it at least kind of going.

But I am going to straighten my hair and put some make-up on. Then I am going to go walk up commercial and head out to coquitlam to meet Blondie. In 18 months I will be back in England. Until then I will enjoy the parts of Vancouver I love and finally get my degree so I can keep going forward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh love. the shitty thing is that while i am head over heals smitten with a guy that doesnt even respond to my emails or speak english (uh huh, doesnt even try. that means we're on japanese ALL the time. pretty rad) and that i have to leave in three weeks. and that i can convince myself to get into it and be distracted by this scruffy, skinny, stylish piece of j-trash. gaaa. xoxo.