Sunday, August 07, 2005

Lazy Pazy

I'm still in my bed. I have gotten out of it a few times to eat and pee but I'm happy here. I'm sitting up with the laptop on my pillow and it's good. I watched tree episodes of Queer as Folk and made a potential banner for the business. I'm kind of waiting for Titania to get home from her lunch to take some photos of earrings but it's not a big deal if it doesn't happens.

I'm still feeling a bit off school like I was yesterday but I'm just trying not to think about it. Starting a store-front business isn't really a possibility right now so I just need to let it go and finish this degree. I have more CD's to go through before I put them in the garage sale pile that has taken over my front hallway. It's a little crazy how much I have to sell. This week I've got to do some advertising for it becasue the more money the better.

I'm going to go becasue I'm thirsty and I should update my calendaar. I have a therapy appointment this week and I think it's going to be rough. I have a lot I'm thinking of. School, crafts, boys, death. I'm only going to see her once a month because she's really really expensive. She is really good though. And one of my favorite shops is on the same block as her office. I haven't been there since I've been home either.

No comments: