Friday, August 19, 2005

Migrain Induced

1. The cat just brought a huge moth into the flat.

2. Midge won't be coming home until the middle of September.

3. I have a really bad migraine that's been around since last night, on and off.

4. I am going to have a long bath and then sleep early.

5. The Cut wasn't on tonight.

6. I may be buying a serger tomorrow.

7. Next week is my last week at HK Inc.

8. I really need to get my legs waxed especially when this heat makes it impossible to wear pants.

9. I had an awesome dinner tonight and there's leftovers still.

10. I bought a really cute shirt yesterday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DONT BUY A SERGER, I REPEAT! DO NOT BUY A SERGER. i have one that doesnt go to use. we just have to rescue it from victoria and give it a tune up. put your wallet down! xoxo midge.

Celia said...

but is it really fincy and expensive? does it self-thread!!!???
I'm only half kidding. I'll wait but I'm impaient for one.