Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Images

Right before Midge left she gave away a bunch of her clothes and I am wearing one of those items now. They make me feel closer to her or something. You can see the tiniest part of it below.

This morning in the bath/shower I was caught up in images of white button-up shirts and floral bikini underwear (neither of which I own) being worn in the shower. The idea was very appealing and interesting. all the sheerness, and clinging. Once several years ago I saw a clip online of a wet t-shirt contest. I found the actual event insulting but the images captivating. I am also currently obsessed with breasts. Enthralled might be a better word really.

I should be sleeping because I must go to work in the morning. It's very hot and I feel like turning the fan on just so I can sleep clothed. I want to buy a thin cotton mini-skirt just to wear around the house. I actually want a lot of things and I am getting many of them.

Sorry for the scattered nature of this post. I really just wanted to share my love for white shirts clinging to tits because of water. or love of breasts in general. Even just my own really. If you don't love tits I don't think I could ever love you. I want another vibrator too. And a whole bunch of craft supplies. And champagne. I adore champagne so bloody much it's not funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my, i miss that slip so much, but you can so have it for the rest of your life. lets snuggle together while you wear it! and in only three weeks! i cant wait! xoxo midge.