Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Attempting

I'm supposed to go out dancing and such tonight but I really don't want to. It was supposed to be a bunch of us but now it's only two I think and I've been sleeping poorly. It's really the staying up late and getting all fancied up part I'm not into, which is very very strange. Titania gets home within an hour and she actually wants to go I think. I'm good with going downtown for dinner and some walking around or beach chilling, just not Celebrities.

Things I've done to get myself into going out:
Slept in and went to work late
Left work really early
Bought craft supplies
Napped
Tested new craft technique
Sorted and purged stuff
Had a bath
Had an orgasm
Played dancing music
Played with the cat
Orange and Salt body scrub

Things I am going to try next:
Re-apply nail polish
craft more
straighten hair

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna be in the west end after 3:30 on wednesday if you wanted to meet for a drink or coffee or sit on the beach.
give me a ring.
-blondie

Celia said...

I've got an appointment in Yaletown at 6:30 so that'd be perfect. I'll call tomorrow.