Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Shopping

I left work early to meet with Chatton but she had to cancel. Then Titania got off work several hours early so we decided to go downtown for some shopping. I did well, as always - see pics of what I could find online below.

Tomorrow Chatton is coming over and I have to finish packing and burn some CD's for the road. The packing part is really simple though and it's just a matter of selecting and folding. I pretty much know what I'm taking anyways. I also want to straighten my hair in the morning and put some fresh toe-nail polish on.

I want to sleep a bit early but I'm not really that tired. I would like to wank my way to a restful sleep but Titania is out and should be coming home any time. It's one thing to do it while she's sleeping in the other room, but another thing entirely when she's walking around that flat and I am.

Today we went into our local sex toy shop (also one of the best ones ever!) to see how much the menstrual cups are because Titania wants one. But we ended up looking at vibes and the sales people kept giving us information that I already knew. Amusing but somehow weird. Maybe I'll wear my smartballs for the drive tomorrow. I'm not sure if that will end up being an idea I regret. Also, I keep thinking about being pierced at some point while I'm away. Nutty but true. I'm feeling a bit impulsive right now. hmm.

Anyways, I'm off and here are the pics. (The bra set is actually purple with green details)


No comments: