Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Frustration continues

Last night I was dreaming about being out with CRB. We went to this weird cafe with a stage and were watching the opening act. It was kids and it was funny and slightly inappropriate, but awesome. They were wearing all blue and there were jokes about sheep and singing. And they kept laughing so everyone else was laughing.

Then I find myself waking up in the dream at the same cafe, but with a different band playing and I'm lying down in this balcony type area. I realize CRB isn't with me and I start to worry he's left. SO I grab my phone (a hybrid with my nintendo DS!) to see what time it is, if he's texted me but there's nothing.

Then I go into a back room, which is apparently my bedroom. I can hear someone breathing and it's him under the blankets, as if he's hiding. He's actually sleeping. I get in the bed and he notices and we start making out like crazy. Then he decides to go down on me (a first if this were real life).

Just as it's starting get really my alarm goes off. I wake up smiling but just as frustrated I was when I fell asleep. and I even had an orgasm before I fell asleep. My life is in need of a lot of solutions right now. some more serious than others, some more fun than others. I still need them.

No comments: