Monday, February 25, 2008

Picking Up

I got my phone back today. But if I don't pay my bill soon that might not actually matter. I also went back to the trade show and had some good conversations and felt more positive about things in general. I'm still unsure about my financial position though.

I also have to start being more productive. Like finishing craft projects, and keeping my room clean, and just not watching three hours a night on the internet and tv. I need a bit of an action plan for this. Both a list of craft priorities and some serious stragties.

What else tonight? I ate the most nutritionally void dinner, but the rest of my day was good so I'm not going to be that hard on myself. I also have plans to go to the gym tomorrow. I really need a new sports bra too - just a second one to throw into rotation.

And I am not getting sick. really.

No comments: