Saturday, February 09, 2008

Saturday Night

1. I have not finished my moms gifts.

2. I downloaded the new Hawksley Workman album and LOVE at least 3 songs on first listen.

3. I bought a new purse, a new bra and 12 pairs of underwear today.

4. I am now sorting my underwear drawer to make room for the new ones.

5. I have a sublist of things I want to ask/tell CRB:

a. Do you know that once your mom asked me if I'd marry you? She said I was a good influence.

b. I know you think that we would have been together for a few years at least if we have actually gotten together at 12 years old. Do you still really think that now?

c. I want to be happier and more relaxed and more outgoing, but I'm terrified of it.

d. Do you think that if you met me for the first time we would even have started talking to each other? Does that matter to you?

No comments: