Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Transforming

So Midge thinks I'm undergoing a transformation. The tattoo, new drastic hair colour, dating again. I don't know if she had reasons other than that.

I think we're kind of officially dating. We've been talking every day. Some serious, some joking, some suggestive. We went out last night. He bought me dinner and then we headed down to the beach. We walked and sat on a bench and talked for at least a good hour. It was really cold though or I'm sure we would have stayed later.

We laughed and asked questions. Looked at stars and clouds. And touched. No kissing but lots of slightly more than friendly touching as we were figuring out boundaries. It was comfortable. He walked me to the skytrain after midnight. We said goodbye, and hugged. He kissed me on the cheek as he has been doing. It feels good and doesn't leave me feeling like an idiot for not actually kissing him. And the more I talk to and see him the more I actually do want to kiss him.

And my sex drive has ramped right back up. Completely. Which makes me feel great even though I think sex is still well off in the distance. While I know he would be more than happy to just sleep with me, but he's very concerned that I think that's the only reason he's interested. To the point that he didn't come and see me when I was drunk on Sunday night and wanted company.

I think that's it for now. Only other stuff is that I'm trying to make more money at work but it is very hard and my going to the gym is payng off in that my shirts/dresses fit way better but my pants are all too big. Maybe that's another part of the transformation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you also always sound incredibly happy, even when you're whining.