Sunday, February 24, 2008

Variations

1. I lost the key for my work. It made me feel awful and useless.

2. I left my cell phone at my sisters house tonight. I can't really do anything about it until the morning though.

3. I've thinking of making a huge life change. I'm still not 100% committed to it though and I'm not sure if it's a good decision. I don't trust my instincts these days.

4. It's depressing to not have either time or money. Shouldn't working a lot lead to having more money?

5. I'm still running the idea by a few people. Maybe I'm just looking for permission to be 26 and changing my mind.

6. I have these times where I feel great and self-confident and then it comes crashing down while having a drink at Earls.

7. I went to a spa tradeshow today and I wanted it to be lovely and inspring. It wasn't and I felt even more confused.

8. CRB left a sweater here. Last week I threw it into my closet. As I was looking for a purse I picked it up and smelled it. It made me feel warm for one tiny second.

9. I think I might be getting a cold. It's the stress though. My mind is tired. My heart is tired.

10. I laugh a lot when I'm out at my sisters. And I didn't cry today when we talked about my life. It was good.

No comments: