Tuesday, February 26, 2008

sex sex and no sex

First, I want to replace my profile picture but I'm not sure what to replace it with. I'm sad my old one disappeared but it wouldn't have matched the new colour scheme anyways.

I was going to post some stuff from a chat with midge because I didn't want to re-write it, but I don't know how to copy and paste or something and I lost the chat.

Basically, I went to the gym after work, and then had a mocha protein shake so I'm super energetic. She suggested having several orgasms in a row until the energy was spent.

But I'm lazy. Like so not enthusiastic about masturbating. My sex drive and want for sex and an orgasm is high, but actually doing it myself? boring. I'd be more than happy doing it for someone else and having them doing it for me but that's not happening.

I also think this is an issue: I have a toy which is pretty similar to the one it replaced, but it's not quite the same and not as good. And I want the other one. But it's on the list of things I need $100.00 to do, and considering my list of things I need $20.00 to do isn't being fulfilled, the $100.00 list has a long wait.

Nothing else really to report. Actually, I didn't watch tv today and I did get a tiny bit of the stuff I needed done in my room done. But I did spend most of the night chatting and reading stuff online.

Time for some chocolate and the big warm lonely bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can search for the chat in gmail. there's also a "chat" thing in the left menu. i just discovered all this last week

Celia said...

The moments past now, but perfect for next time.