Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tired Mind

I am on only about 1 and a half hours of sleep. I was full of energy this morning and up until I started to get really bored at around 1:00. I only have one client today at 4:30 so until then I just sit. I did have to go to the bank, and then went to futureshop, but overall lots of boredom. That starts me thinking, which makes me more neurotic and self-doubting.

Which comes back to why I slept so little. CRB came over last night very late. He had to stay almost an hour late at work so I stayed awake doing my best not to fall asleep. But then once he was over (1:30 am?) I couldn't fall alseep. We talked and looked at pictures. Getting more and more physically close as things went.

I slept in less than I though I'd feel comfotable in, but more than I'd usually sleep in. And I wasn't the least bit uncomfortable. There was no sex but there was kissing. It was good. Not just the kissing, the whole thing.

As of yesterday morning I just feel different. Less stressed, less neurotic, more open, more optimistic. I think it has to do with seeing how sad I was when I was 13, but also with how calm I'm feeling about things with CRB. Like I know he's not perfect, and I know he's different than before in really good ways. But I also know that I have to rebuild with him even though our chemistry is still super intense. We have to build from where we are now, and not where we were 14 years ago.

No comments: