Friday, February 08, 2008

pause

Today I went to the gym and it was way harder than normal. We figured out I was pretty dehydrated and I had to actually sit down twice to kind of regain my focus. I know I haven't been drinking much water and my diet hasn't been as good, but I didn't expect that at all.

It was a short day at work and had a hint of getting some money but then it hasn't arrived in my bank account yet. I had these fun ideas of getting some super cute bra and underwear sets but that was not realized. I'm way more boring and depressed when I'm broke.

I also have 2 huge crafts to finish for my mom by Sunday for her birthday but I'm totally procrastinating. I'm feeling a bit tired or something. As I typed that I yawned. I have to stay up and finish some laundry though. oh, and I meant to se if anything interesting was going on around town on Monday for a date.

That's all I've got.

No comments: