Thursday, September 22, 2005

Another Quickie

I am mystified by my hair. It's so light and red at the bottom compared to how black it normally is. It's really quite different from what I've seen for like the last 5 or so years. I keep seeing and thinking it's crazy and in the mirror I feel I look different.

Also, I just want to note that it's interesting how I can see people are coming back and reading regularly but no one ever comments. Or rarely. But I understand becasue I read lots of blogs regularly and never comment. Maybe I'll start to. hmmmm. I'll have to start paying more attention to the accuracy of my typing though.

I've got to run and craft and read and find something to eat. I haven't eaten yet today. I feeling a bit better about things than yesterday but I am feeling unfortunately bored about school. I'm not sure what's going on. I am longing for Nottingham and the Social. It's club week here and I don't feel comfortable joining anything. Like there's not point and I just don't have the time. But there is and I do. There's just not the desparation to meet people like there was last year.

No comments: