Monday, September 12, 2005

Exausted

I am so bloody tired. We went to costco and Safeway tonight and we bought lots of stuff. I am sitting here and can barely keep my eyes open. I am going to go wash my face and heat up some chocolate soy milk and head to bed. I start lectures a bit later tomorrow but I have no idea where the room my first lecture is and I have things to read during my break to be prepared for my afternoon class. If I don't get lots of sleep now I will end up sleeping when I should be reading.

I also need a bigger bag for school and one that is more confortable when I put the strap across my body because if I just hang it over one shoulder my back ends up hurting. So I have a weekend shooping trip mission. Or Friday mission. On Saturday I'm supposed to go to a clothing exchange at Miranda's but I have no clothes to exchange. I thought Chatton would but she wants to sell her clothes which is completely sensible. I'll have to talk to Miranda.

Have I mentioned Midge comes home on Monday? She'll be staying her that night so there will be much talking and dancing. We'll eat veggie burgers and soy ice cream. We'll probably shill a lot too because she'll likely be tired. ok, I've got to go or I'll fall asleep on the couch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

monday monday monday!xoxo