Sunday, September 11, 2005

Unclothed

I had a really cool day today. I mosaiced a box to hold the small bit of my dad's ashes I am keeping. I'm not sure if I'm happy with it but it looks cool. I'm waiting for my rice to finish before I can eat dinner. I'm hungry and it's one of my favorite dinners to cook.

It's hard to hear Midge (who is coming home in like 8 days) talk about not wanting to come home. It's funny though because it's exactly how I was and still feel like on most of my days. but it still hard not to take it personally. And I'm not but it's kind of like a first, over-emotional feeling even though I know it's not true. She seems to be having much more fun but also having time to feel the pain of goodbyes.

On a differnt note though I think I'm just don't need as much outings as she seems to be having, or Titania likes. I mean one night out a week and school and a few mellow social visits and I feel exhausted. I love my downtime and alone time. I need it to stay in control of myself and my life. It's weird because when some people feel bored I am just content relaxing.

I made muffins last night and they are really good. I made 2 dozen pear and vanilla ones, 1 dozen banana ones, and 1 dozen cranberry banana ones. The people I had over today to craft ate some but there's tons left. At least they're good though.

I'm dealing with something else that's still all in my head and I think it'll stay there a bit more to maybe become a late night insomnia wasting post. We'll see. It's a bit more of the same stuff but with a twist.

No comments: