Thursday, September 29, 2005

Discomfort

Today I got home and a glass I kept from my dads house was broken. Now there's four instead of five. It's weird. I'm not sure if I'm sad. It's not like they had any significance. He didn't have them when I still lived with him and I don't know where they're from or anything. It's weird.

I'm keeing this short because I am tired. I'm hungry but tired. My back is quite tender but not the muscle pain I was afraid of. It does hurt to lean back on it though and that makes relaxing not a very easy feat. So now I am going to find something to snack on and I am going to jump into bed and watch tv from there.

oh, and I'm making a friend at school which is cool and I also think the girl I met through Midge the other night (we'll officially name here Stevie, like Nicks) actually likes me. She saw me as I was waiting for the bus and we chatted quickly. yee! Also I bought the most recent NME and finally got my hands and the bloody Cut Copy CD I've been looking for for weeks by the wonderful Zulu records who ordered it as there is no canadian release.

(Note to self: Link more!)

No comments: