Wednesday, September 14, 2005

A Warm Room

I'm tired again and I'm just about to fall alseep. I'm feeling a bit stressed about a few things. One is mailing something out to one of my Dad's clients. It's all ready and on the floor I just have to take it to the post office. But I told the person I mailed it and now they're calling me but I'm avoiding the calls. I also have a craft thing I must mail this weekend.

But the major thing is work. They called today but I missed the call. I also didn't call them back or check the message. I knwo they're calling to see hwen I'll be in to finish the project but I just don't have an swer. It's something that'll probably take me another 20 hours and I just have no energy or motivation to do it. If I knew what happened this summer was going to I would have never taken the work to begin with. But now I'm stuck and not wanting to do it at all. I will but it's hard.

I talked to three new people today at school which is super because they are really my first conversations. I am in a presentation group with a girl who did a presentation today and I really dislike her style - lots of fumbling and long quotes from the texts. I really like the topic though so at least I've got that. And the for the second presentation I have a great partner.

I know I had more to say but I've got to go to sleep.

No comments: