Thursday, September 01, 2005

Cable!

We got cable today. I spend most of my day watching it and not going to work. I love TLC and Life. I did clean the house too though. Titania has been spending most of her nights out at her non-boyfriends so I've been getting to watch TV late and wank loudly when I want to.

Tomorrow Titania and I are taking my neice clothes shopping because my mom always ends up arguing with her over what she wants/needs. I kind of want to learn to play my dad's guitar but needs someone exceptionally patient and understanding to teach me. Also many middle aged men kind of freak me out because of various growing up and present experiences so just going to any place isn't really an option. I'm hoping to have a friend recommend something.

I'm a bit scattered. I'm still feeling a bit displaced and I have a feeling that will stick around until I settle in at Uni and my job is actually finished. Not oging in this week has put me behind schedule but I need the time. I don't know exactly what I needed it for but I did need it. My text books are also getting delivered this week and I'm hoping they come on Friday because I'll be around then.

I'm going to go watch some old Law and Order. I could really use some physical comfort these days. I just don't know where or when (or if?) I'm going to find it. I don't feel centered or comfortaable or anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can teach you guitar love. xoxo.