Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Repetitive

I am totally fucking up with this art lecture. Again I did not go becasue I was too late and now I am drinking a mocha and eating a very good scone (how I wish I had good clotted cream).

I also feel half dressed in what I'm wearing becasue I dressed for tattoo comfort. I'm wearing like black yoga style pants but they are really worn and faded. I need new ones. Then I've got flip-flops on becasue they're the only shoes that look good with the pants becasue I hardly ever wear shoes with them at all. Plus, the weather is a bit colder than would be good. The rest is normal but the pants throw me off a bit.

I also felt like I had a yeast infection this morning which sucks ass. I haven't had one in forever though so I'm going to go to the doctor to make sure that's what it is. The feeling has passed now but it's not something to ignore. I might buy yogurt today though and eat a big serving of it for the next few days.

Now I feel sick though. Kind of nerves except that I'm not nervous about getting the tattoo or the pain of the work itself. I also have therapy today and feel like I don't know why I'm going but three weeks ago I wish I had my appointment then. I mean I wish I had it on Monday of this week. Or last week. But today, blah. I have to start dealing with something though.

On top of things my neck has been hurting for weeks and it's awful. I really really need a massage. I also sleep really soundly but never quite feel awake. Godd stuff though is that I got my hands on some new music (to my ears at least) and I am really enjoying it. Things are so mixed really.

None of this meant anything. Basically I need lots of things but I'm stuck with them and have a decent if sore day ahead of me. Must go call my doctor and then read.

No comments: