Friday, September 09, 2005

Several Days

1. One of my intructors said that people who collect stamps are the kind of people he used to make fun of back when he was an undergrad.

2. A guy in that same lecture has a hat with real seasheels swen onto it.

3. I spend a really nice Wednesday evening hanging out at Mirandas house.

4. I'm naked, in bed, drinking warm vanilla soy milk and waiting for my favorite educational sex show to come on.

5. I have tons of things to do this weekend. They include:
a) baking 12 pear muffins and 12 banana ones.
b) reading at least three more chapters of the Iliad.
c) Get beads and make a necklace.
d) finish another craft gift.
e) file some old emails I printed.
f) prepare my UK course outlines to submit to UBC.
g) host a mosaic workshop where I'll cover a wood box to have a place to keep some of my Dad's ashes.
h) Clean the fridge.
i) Do laundry
j) Sort craft closet again.
l) Clean various other items around the house.

6. I am liking all my lectures so far but a few of them just feel like review work right now. I'm excited about what's to come though.

7. I haven't met anyone yet but it's only been four days. I'm not worried yet.

8. I bought this super soft yarn that's 100% bamboo. who knew? I also bought really cute new shoes today for only $10.00. On Wednesday I go to test bikes and will soon have one in my possesion.

9. I hit my head on a metal coat rack last night and it seriously hurts. No bump or bruise thouch luckily.

10. I feel good but tired. I feel excited too which I am happy about and I hope it sticks around.

1 comment:

Celia said...

The sex show was Hotter Sex, which is a british one where a sex therapist gives couples homework assignments.

Soy milk is fortified and organic.