Sunday, September 04, 2005

Recovery

I am so glad Chatton and Metro (what we'll call her boyfriend) came over last night. I ended up drinking the whole bottle of wine I got in the Okanagan by myself while they also got appropriately drunk. It was a really great end to the night.

But it did get crazy at the end. Metro brought up their apparaantly failing sex life as an attempt to get Chatton to talk about it because he figured CHatton and I had discussed it. He was wrong though and she got very mad and defensive and left. I chased after her and got her to calm down and then she went home. I returned to my flat and Metro wouldn't leave. Instead I talked to him in an attempt to explain where Chatton might be coming from. I also had CHatton on the phone and was trying to get them to communicate through me. I divulged thing about myself as well in an attempt to get them to talk. After about one hour and another beer Metro left and returned to Chatton.

It was weird but now I like Metro all that much more which is good considering only 3 months ago I didn't like him at all. Chatton and I connected on another level and she now understands my main issue with guys and seems eager to help, which is good.

Today they asked me to come with them to a BMX competition. It was the final day and it was good. Afterward Metro went biking and CHatton and I hung out downtown. We talked to our piercer who moved back to the studio we used to get work done an it was great. He filled us in a bit on what had gone on with him since he left there before and we talked about on new place a few blocks from them.

He also said he's starting a referal program where if you give them 5 clients you get a free piercing (If you're in Vancouver and are considering getting pierced let me know!) and said he'd try my nipple again if we did the other one and we'd use a barbell instead of a CBR. We also looked at tattoo portfolios but I'm proabably going to go to the guy who did Chatton and ringlettes work to get the next section of my back done. I'm hoping to do it towards the end of this month.

So I'm feeling better. Things are not good between Titania and I but again she is not around tonight to work it out. I really don't care that she's not spending her nights here as long as she is getting what she wants from the relationship she is apparently not in spending a lot of time with. I am mad for how she handled not coming with me last night and how she said she'd be home and didn't come back.

I will admit to feeling some irrational irritation with her which I will get over. But just syaing you want me to feel better and then leaving is not at all the kind of support I need. Even if she had stayed home and asked if I wanted to go for a walk or something I would have felt 100 times better about it. I need people who can actually be (and want to be) helpful when I need them.

No comments: