Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Too late

I think I need a girl version of a cum rag to keep beside my bed. I hate getting up after wanking but I also don't like still feeling super wet/gooey from lube in the morning. I think I need to get a different lube. both things really.

I keep having these tiny orgasms. Sometimes that just makes me want to keep going but recently it's plenty. It's just the amount of release needed to use up the immediate sexual need. I don't know if that's good or not. It's not like I wouldn't want to continue if say there was another person here who wanted more, but I just don't feel the need to on my own.

I haven't heard from The Artist about coffee tomorrow but I'm not fussed about it. I do have a three hour lecture in the afternoon and CHatton and I are meeting for brunch. I also have some craft things I seriously need to finish in the next few days. I figure my hour long morning busrides will help for the simple and transportable projects.

I've got to get up and go to the bathroom because my thicghs are sticking together and it's uncomfortable. I also have to sleep. I need to start getting up at 7:00 am on my new schedule. I know I can do it but not if I'm staying up this late all the time.

No comments: