Thursday, September 15, 2005

Outbusrt

Sometimes I get really loud and judgemental. I don't mean to and then I feel bad. I think I just say things wiht not enough tact. And it's not an always thing just occasionally and it's usually in respect to not being happy about something someone else bought ot did. I should stop it.

I have a weird non-conversation with a cute boy today in between lectures and I should have presued it more. I also talked to some girls in My night lecture, one of whom is in my tuesday afternoon lecture. I'll need to give them names. hm. Anyways, the talking part is good.

Another singer I love, Martha Wainwright, is coming here but on the same night as the killers whom I've already bought tickets too. I ranted about that a whole bunch on my return home tonight. stupid booking people.

Last thing, I am irritated at Midge's ex. He knows she doesn't want to see him but he is coming into town this weekend. I just don't see why he can't respect her space even if it's hard for him. And we're going out for dinner with him on Saturday and it'll likely be a bit weird. And then just midge and I are going to a concert right after and not inviting anyone else. I don't want to invite anyone else (and will not) but I also don't want peoples feelings hurt. That said they should be considering other people's a bit more I think. Hm, again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hear you sister! xoxo.