Thursday, September 22, 2005

Sleeping alone

Having Midge here and sharing my bed makes me remember how nice it is to just sleep and cuddle with someone. It's not something that I really miss until I have someone around.

Today I talked to a whole bucnh of new people and well have have two lectures in common so it was all nice and cool. I even know names now and stuff about people. I also saw a girl on the bus who was knitting and wanted to talk to her but she was sitting to far away. But then later I saw her and said hello and stuff and gave her my email and said she should email me if she's interested in a craft group. She was going to a lecture and was late so we didn't really talk so we'll see if she emails. I'm just proud of my socialness in genreal today considering my aversion to the club things.

Tomorrow I want to wear my new skirt but I'm not sure what to wear with it. I think I'll need Titania and Midge's help. It's a brown skirt and I don't own anything brown and I know in theory what to wear with it but I'm not sure in practice. I'm stuck on shoes and top. SO really I'm completely stuck. I know what I'm going to wear on Saturday to dinner and the show though. I also hope my hair stays clean enough to wear down through Saturday also.

Also, tomorrow I'm going to go check out the other tattoo artist but I don't think I'll change my appointment unless here's really good and nice. I'm feeling unsure about it all which almost makes me want to hold off either way. I usually feel more secure about this stuff.

I also have to go buy some yarn tomorrow to do some crafts. I have plenty already but I have some specific things I need to do. This weekend I want to finish sorting my craft stuff too. It's the most time comsuing part I have left but it'll be good to get a complete sense of what I actuall have.

I am off to bed. I'm still tired from the past few weeks. I'm feeling ok though compared to everything I've been feeling this week. I'm excited about tomorrow night because the concert and the company is going to be awesome.

4 comments:

Delgar said...

I've been doing drive by blog reading and haven't been keeping up with my own blog.

I still read. :)

Hoping things go well for you. :)

bedshaped said...

Killers?

Celia said...

killers? I am going to see them in October. I will be honest though and say I am just as excited to see British Sea Power who is opening.

Anonymous said...

fuck, i cant even believe that we are going to see the killers so soon! iiiiii ne! xoxo.