Wednesday, September 14, 2005

down and to go

Tomorrow I am mailing three items and it will make me feel good about getting some things done that should have been done a while ago. This weekend I have to do laundry, do some cleaning and lots of reading. I have lots of time to myself to do it so that's really good.

Right now I really want to wank. However, the problem is that it is early so Titania is still awake and reading. I want to sleep early to try to catch up on my rest because my quality of sleep has been low and not restful at all. But I really want to feel an orgasm waving through my body. Maybe I should close the curtain separating my room from the living room and turn the fan on to create some covering noise. A shower is the other solutio but I'm not into that at all. Next week midge will be here as well so there'll be even less wanking chances.

oh, Titania's light went off. Tomorrow is my first very long day at school. I start at nine and finish 12 hours later. I have a really long break that I could come home for but instead I will stay on campus do reading, go to an orientation session, go talk to someone in the exchange office, buy some supplies I need, crochet. I might go off campus for an early but good dinner. I've been feeling like eating pasta at a restaurant recently. With a caesar salad. and red wine. I should probably skip the wine though because I will have to go back for lectures.

Today I noticed two girls from one of my tuesday lectures are in another one of my lectures and one of them is one of the people I talked to yesterday. I didn't talk to her today though because I noticed her sitting far from me and I have to leave quickly for my next leccture. Friday maybe.

Off I go to turn off the fan and read about people having sex. It's the closest I can get right now,

No comments: